90 Miles From Tyranny : South Korean 'Super Gun' Can Lock On And Eliminate A Human Target From 3-Kilometers

infinite scrolling

Saturday, August 17, 2013

South Korean 'Super Gun' Can Lock On And Eliminate A Human Target From 3-Kilometers

south-korean-super-gun.jpg

Because what better way to deter trespassing than with an advanced weapons system that will kill you before you ever even see it, South Korean defense firm DoDaam just introduced the Super Aegis 2 (I think I picked up one of those in Borderlands!). The system features an automated turret that can target a human from 3-kilometers using special thermal imaging cameras. The best part? You can mount whatever weapons you want to on it! Machine guns? Yep. Surface to air missiles? NO PROBLEM. Remind me to never try to sneak into South Korea. Unless -- UNLESS -- I dig a tunnel. Haha, you're fancy guns can't stop...GW: Super Spy! "Nice fake mustache." Thanks, I feel like it makes me incognito. "And the baby blanket?" Invisibility cloak.


No comments: