90 Miles From Tyranny : “They didn't recognize me," I repeat. He stops in turn, my hand still on his arm. "It is because they have never seen you," he says. "I would recognize you anywhere.”

infinite scrolling

Sunday, June 26, 2016

“They didn't recognize me," I repeat. He stops in turn, my hand still on his arm. "It is because they have never seen you," he says. "I would recognize you anywhere.”

Apparently people actually voted for 90 miles to receive the Paul Revere award on Political Clown Parade.

Thank you to all who voted.

I blog because I love this country and I am deeply concerned about the direction we are going.

We need to do everything we can to keep Hillary Clinton out of office; if she wins, illegal aliens will get the vote, we will see increased mass migration of people who do not share our values and there will no longer be any need to vote after that. We will be finished. I will continue to fight while there is still breath in my body. 

3 comments:

Curmudgeon said...

Congratulations Mike. You deserve the recognition from your peers and loyal readers. Enjoy your Sunday.

Ken said...

...congrats Brother, you deserve it...KeepTheFaith

griz said...

Congrats buddy!
Keep up the good fight, and keep the faith!