90 Miles From Tyranny : FLASHBACK: Ted Cruz PROMISES to Endorse Donald Trump on National TV (VIDEO)

infinite scrolling

Thursday, July 21, 2016

FLASHBACK: Ted Cruz PROMISES to Endorse Donald Trump on National TV (VIDEO)

On March 3, 2016 Senator Ted Cruz told the FOX News debate audience he would support Donald Trump if he was the Republican nominee.

Bret Baier: Senator Cruz will you support Donald Trump if he is the nominee?

Senator Ted Cruz: Yes, because I gave my word I would. And what I have endeavored to do every day in the senate is do what I said I would do.





But that was all a lie.

LYIN TED CRUZ STUCK IN KNIFE IN DONALD TRUMP’S BACK TONIGHT–
Cruz reneged on his promise to endorse the Republican nominee Donald Trump.

The RNC convention BOOED HIM OFF STAGE!

2 comments:

Miguel GFZ said...

I voted for Ted. And I will go as far as say that he has the right to change his mind about the endorsement. But what I cannot let pass is that he did not say "I cannot support Trump, don't vote for him." but used the weasel words "Vote your conscience."
I thought Ted Cruz was not establishment, yet he went with their script.
Disappointing.

Mike Miles said...

As did I, see: http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2016/03/florida-super-tuesday-voters-guide.html
Now it is Hillary Or Trump.
Anyone who does not see this clarity has an agenda that is not good for America.